Saturday, August 05, 2006

Remember this feeling...

I would just like to document my "high point" on this Saturday night in August. I am sitting at home, the parentals have gone out and Stephanie will be here in couple of hours so we can head out to...well...we'll call it party. This evenings plans have definite potential of being perfect night out material. But now that I've said that, I've probably just jinxed the whole thing. Hmmm. Anyway, I'm designated driver tonight and that's a bit of a poo but I owe it to my wingwoman Steph, she's a real champion and probably designated driver 80% of the time. And I don't need alcohol to have fun or so I keep telling myself. I should probably cut down on the drinking too. My dad called me a "soak" the other day, whatever that means, but I didn't like his tone. I''ll probably cop bag duty as well. That's if Steph trusts me with all our personal belongings. For some reason she thinks that they're more likely to get stolen with me. But she'll be preoccupied anyway. Hope she doesn't get too plastered. I can't carry her to the car. Tonight is probably gonna be a late one cos she's staying over and that means we only have to deal with one set of parents, not two. Ahhh, it's so exciting not knowing where the night may take you. Let the good times roll...

1 comment:

Paul said...

You sound like an 18 year old who is really excited that they can drive places and buy alcohol and go to like parties and stuff coz they're like fun and yeah like they're cool. It must like really like be like really exciting to like stay up really late and past your bed time and stuff. Like seriously the maturity just like oozes from your descriptions of what you want to spend doing with your time.

How about you post some of the real dirt on what you've been up to?