Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Another one bites the dust...

I am quite annoyed. Sometimes I wonder why I bother making friends with guys. One minute they're you're best buddy, the next minute they don't have time for you anymore cos they've found some chick that puts out. Seriously, it's pathetic. I have a friend who I've known since high school, he's been there for me a lot and I'd say we're pretty good friends. We used to talk almost everyday and he means more to me than he probably realises. However, recently he's totally blown me off. I hadn't spoken to him in about two weeks and when I finally caught up with him he said he's been "busy" (ie. "getting busy") with some random tart. I wanted to tell him how annoyed I was that he'd dropped off the face of the earth but I would be risking looking jealous and seeing that we do flirt with each other a bit, it could look that way. Honestly, I don't mind who he sees, he can do what he wants but I hate that I get zero time talking to him now. And eventually when this chick ditches him or vice versa he'll conveniently have time to chat with me again. This isn't the first time this has happened with one of my close guy friends either. There's another one who I haven't heard from for about two years, coincedently contact was discontinued around the same time he got a girlfriend. It's stupid and it sucks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the type. One of them is my own cousin but you know what? Those guys are just little boys lost in the big bad world. They'll eventually come around and of course we'll be there for them even though they ditched us. But then they find another love of their life....