Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Irregular activity...

So it seems I've been suspended on a high point. This is very unusual. It's lasted about three weeks now which at first was just great but now it's beginning to worry me because clearly when I come down to a low point I'm gonna come down hard. I have a feeling that something terrible is going to happen. No one is this lucky for this long without a catch. It's just not the way it works. I'm not going to speculate about what certain tragedy lies ahead but I am curious. Whatever it is, it has to be the inverse level of the high point I am experiencing now. Yep, it's gonna be big. I'll let you know when it hits, hopefully I won't be suicidal.

2 comments:

Carris said...

janelle!! i really hope that it doesn't happen! and please dont be suicidal. that cant be healthy.
i dont want you to die. Maybe your high point wont end, but life may get more "dull". Any way whatever "bad" thing happens god has a reason for it!
and yes, please let us all know when it does happen, IF it happens
-carris

Anonymous said...

Ah nellie...so pessimistic. What if there is no low point ahead? And it's just gonna get better :)