Thursday, September 14, 2006

Weekend plans...

Well, I've been trying to think of something to post for awhile now but nothing really interesting has come up. Although, looking at the weekend ahead I'm sure I'll have something exciting to post by Monday. Tonight I'm going out shopping in the hope of finding a dress to wear to Stephanie's 21st which is on Saturday night. Yeah, I know, I've left things to the last minute once again but what are you gonna do? Friday night I'm going to a birthday dinner for Tash (friend of Carris', also friend of mine, yay!) and then Saturday there's going to be a few things left to do before Steph's big part-ay. I have to put the finishing touches on my speech and acquire a few more props, load up on some "janellcohol" from the liquor department at Safeway and then not only get myself ready for the party but pack the car with everything but the kitchen sink. And it doesn't end there. Sunday, I've gotta go straight from Steph's down to the church at 3pm (probably with a hang over) for a music practice and then the R7 Big Event is on and it's gonna be awesome. That brings me to about 9:30-10pm on Sunday night upon which I will return home, fall into bed and wake up monday morning to begin another week of work and hopefully have something intriguing and thought-provoking to post for my readers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I'll be 21 yay! PLease go easy on me in your speech :) just remember you turn 21 after me so it'll all come back you 3 fold haha no i'm not worried...much. The Big Event sounds like fun. I may just have to pop in and cheer you on hey, that's if I can get up lol

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask..where can I get some of that Janellcohol? And what flavours does it come in? :P

Paul said...

First of all... it's "Janellecohol". I should know. I made it up.

As for this...
"Sunday, I've gotta go straight from Steph's down to the church at 3pm (probably with a hang over) for a music practice"

I don't know if anyone else sees a problem with that... I'm not trying to be legalistic or anything... but that's not cool. Practice what you preach nelly.

Carris said...

Hmmm... going to church with a hang over?? Dont know if that is the most wisest choice ever.
Yeah i'm with paul on that one, but i love you all the same.
hope you find a good dress in time! ( i was going to come down for tash's party!!!... but i have a 21st on sat, and then a 19th on sunday, so not possible.:P)
-carris

Anonymous said...

Well Janelle I hope your listening to those that appear wiser than you...

Remember what I taught you. There is a consequence for every action. Daddums :-)