Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Miss Independent...

First of all, I have another fun fact. A one minute kiss burns 26 calories. I'm still trying to figure out why that is. I mean, could you burn that many calories from exercising your jaw? Or is it that you're being deprived oxygen, which I think would raise your heart rate? I don't know. Anyway, all you fatties out there, time to get pashing.

More to the point of this post, I'm on my own for the rest of this week. My mum has gone to visit a friend in Sydney. Of course my dad will be around but let's face it, he's not much help to anyone without a hard drive. Therefore, Princess Janelle is fending for herself, having to drive herself to the train station every morning. It's gonna be a tough week. But don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Miss Independent, Miss Self-sufficient...

3 comments:

Carris said...

janelle set loose at home alone... what will she do? roll out some toilet paper and remember all the "good times" she had with carris on ESA at 3 in the morning? or maybe get out some paper plates and playa bit of frisbe?
Or maybe she will do a kind thing and cook her daddy dinner...
nahh.. i think we have a better chance of the toilet paper ebing rolled out.
haha... i havn't thought about that in ages...
-carris

Paul said...

You can cook your brother dinner at some stage as well I reckon.

About time you got off your backside and started taking some responsibility. :P

Anonymous said...

hi guys