Friday, March 03, 2006

Times are a-changing

Well, what can I say? I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post but times are a-changing. I have started full time work and probably everyone who has ever worked full time (especially the oldies) will laugh condescendingly at what I'm about to say. I feel like my life is flying by and I'm not doing much else with it except work. I basically live for Friday night from Monday morning and the week does go rather quick but before I know it I've had my weekend and it's Monday morning once again. I've been working for four weeks now and it feels like it's been two. If I have to keep this up for the rest of my life, my life will only feel half as long.
In other news, I got my licence...finally. I'd like to thank my mum and dad for risking their lives and teaching me how to drive, my driving instructor Greg (www.zoom.cjb.net) for showing me the finer points (great guy) and Pauly for sitting next to me and being extremely critical, teaching me how to argue and drive at the same time.

4 comments:

Paul said...

cjb.net

What a loser domain. Can't he afford his own domain name?

Janelle said...

Don't be such a doodle, Paul. And to think I put your blog on my Cool Stuff list. Does everyone see what I mean by critical?

Anonymous said...

Nell why don`t you just have a paul free site?

Anonymous said...

NO PAULS