Friday, March 31, 2006

45 minutes to kill...

I have 45 minutes of work left to kill so I figured I'd go with the flow and answer the "4" questions.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Safeway (checkout chick)
2. Paul's junk mail run (Yes, he paid me. Mum and Dad made him cos I did a lot of the folding)
3. Jeffrey Thomas & Partners (Yay! Currently where I work)
4. Annoying little sister (I take this one very seriously and have been at it since birth)

Four movies I can watch over & over:
1. Two Can Play That Game (not a well-known movie but one of the best)
2. Grease
3. Grease 2
4. The Three Musketeers ("Champagne anyone?" "Porthos, we're in the middle of a chase!" "You're right, something red.")

Four places I have lived:
1. Gladstone Park
2. Gladstone Park
3. Gladstone Park
4. Gladstone Park

Four TV shows I like to watch:
1. The OC
2. Desperate Housewives
3. The Glass House (I like to keep up with all the serious political issues)
4. Scrubs

Four foods that I like:
1. Chocolate (Who doesn't? Oh that's right, Paul doesn't, cos he's weird)
2. Chicken schnitzel
3. Chicken stir-fry
4. Chicken anything

Four websites that I visit daily:
1. Paul's blog (even though he just goes on and on and on)
2. The ninemsn weather website (I like to know what it would be like if I was allowed outside)
3. Tax Agent Portal (the joys of work)
4. Stuff on my cat (purely for inspirational purposes)

Four things I want to do before I die:
1. Travel across Europe with my best friends Stephanie & Melissa
2. Tie Paul up and tickle him until he wets his pants
3. Become a partner in an accounting firm
4. Find a handsome young man to marry (a sense of humour is a must, non-smoker, taller than me, sweeps me off my feet, knows how to treat a lady but also has a bit of a wild side)

Well, that's it. I've killed half an hour so I'm happy with that.

1 comment:

Travis said...

You never miss an opportunity to bag your brother....and for that you deserve my congratulations.