Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My friends...The Saccos

"They're not only a good looking bunch of guys. Their music is hot too."
If you click on the link 'Creative Control' over there on the right and go to the gigs page of their website you'll see that my friends... the Sacco boys are having a gig this friday night at the Barley Corn Hotel, 177 Johnston St, Collingwood at 10pm. I've known these guys since I was about four years old, thanks to my best friend, Stephanie, (who also happens to be their sister) and I have to mention my admiration and respect for what they are doing with their band. I've been around my fair share of musical groups "behind the scenes" and by far these guys are the most professional and focused I have come across. They clearly know what they want, where they want to go and what they will and won't do to get there. I really wish them great success and plan to stick close so that when they're famous I can sell my inside story to Who Weekly detailing our Blue Heelers inspired version of jail-tiggy at Elmhurst Park. (May I just say that Paul does a great Tom Croydon)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the free publicity...and for mentioning me :)

Anonymous said...

oh...and don't sell yourself short janelle u were an excellent maggie doyle

Janelle said...

You're very welcome. As if I wouldn't mention you...and thanks dash. ;)

Paul said...

huh?

Janelle said...

Oh don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about...Sergeant Croydon.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!