Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The perfect night out...

I went out last Saturday night with my best friend Stephanie and we had the best night out ever! I can't exactly divulge what went down out there on the town but I can't stop reliving the entire thing in my mind. The funny thing is though that there were elements to a good night which I thought had to be fulfilled for this level of satisfaction to be achieved. However, none were present on this particular evening. I wasn't drinking any alcohol because I was driving, my hair went a bit frizzy due to the damp air, I was pretty tired and perhaps a little grumpy and I was freezing my butt off due to limited clothing. Regardless of these seemingly deterring factors to the perfect evening I arrived home at 4am-ish wanting to do it all over again. The question now is how will I ever top this night of all nights? Is every night out now going to be a let down? I doubt I will ever be able to match it seeing as it was all due to a chain of seriously lucky events and I couldn't have planned it better myself.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Pffft. Nelley, seriously!

Janelle said...

Hey listen Pauly, this is clearly my reality, not yours...

Anonymous said...

hey it's your best friend Steph here vouching for one of the BEST NITE's EVER!!!! Eveyrone take note..janelle knows how to party! i'm talking good clean fun..and a little bit of mischief, the perfect recipe for a great night out. Do not let her innocent appearance fool you she is a devlish party animal :)