Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Starved for affection...

It's getting kind of boring around here but for those that are still checking in on Janelle's Reality every now and then...allow me to update you on my Man-fast. I haven't kissed anyone since my last post!!!!!!!! I never thought I'd be excited to say such a thing but it's true and I'm just as surprised as you are. I thought that either A) I wouldn't be able to resist temptation or B) I'd just go completely insane. But it turns out that I can and I haven't.
Ok, I'll admit there have been several close calls where I've had to get myself out of some "situations" but the important thing to focus on here is that it's been three weeks and I (technically) have not been involved in any unnecessary physical contact with a member of the opposite sex. I rock!

2 comments:

Lance said...

3 weeks! That's fantastic Janelle, I'm really proud of you. I was going to make some sort of comment about waiting for a nice Christian young man who will treat you with love and respect and be able to give you all the affection you deserve for the rest of your life...but I think that might be pushing it at this stage.

Anonymous said...

And they say Eve was the temptress. Ha!