Friday, March 09, 2007

Thought for the Friday Day!

Hello loyal blog readers with varying degrees of mental capacity. It is I...you're number one source of entertainment and intrigue...returning to post for your personal voyeuristic pleasure.
Now I pause, tempted to blog about all the things that have massively sucked in the last couple weeks...but no...I refuse to become a victim of pessimism...I pause again...this time taking a moment to cherish the things in life that are filled with joy and happiness and perhaps yet to be experienced. After this moment of deep thought I take to the keyboard with only one thing to say..."Sometimes doing nothing is a strategy. Don't worry about the future. It will unfold and all will be revealed."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Janelle, you are so wise. But sometimes your words of wisdom leave me profoundly confused. :P

Anonymous said...

Just had to say this one...
Quote of the week:
"I am soaking up your ambiance"
(note: only janelle will get this one) lol