Saturday, February 10, 2007

In commemoration of Harley J Thomas...



It is a sad week at JTP as we farewell Harley J Thomas, the longest serving member of the "Veggie Patch". Harley leaves us to embark on a journey that most of us can only hope to have the opportunity to experience. Yes, he will be sincerely missed and his absence will felt deeply by us all.

Harley J was not just a work colleague...he was a friend.
Harls was always there for me whenever I had system errors with my PC. He audited my super funds with such unbridled enthusiasm and showed me what it means to be a moral citizen...encouraging me to take the first steps towards rehabilitation regarding my water wasting addiction.

A passionate debater, the trivia king, an all round nice guy.

P.S Aaron Jennings is cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very touching words about someone who obviously meant a lot to you. He's left big shoes to fill for sure. xo