Friday, June 30, 2006

The new perfect night out...

I refer to my post "The perfect night out…" "The question now is how will I ever top this night of all nights?" After a few weeks of pondering I can safely say that a few weeks ago I succeeded. At first I wasn’t so sure and thought this more recent adventure was on a par but after some considerable thought and making a mental list, comparing the two I have decided that yes, the perfect night out has been officially topped. A few weeks ago I went out to The Attic in Subury. Yeah, I know…Sunbury. However, that soon became irrelevant as the evening progressed. Again, I don’t want to give too much away at the risk of tainting (word of the week) my reputation. But let’s look at the analysis…The night’s events were pretty similar to the first so "What tipped the scales?" I hear you ask. If you recall from my other post I mentioned that "I wasn't drinking any alcohol because I was driving, my hair went a bit frizzy due to the damp air, I was pretty tired and perhaps a little grumpy and I was freezing my butt off due to limited clothing". Well, this time I was drinking so was pretty damn jovial and consequently pretty warm even out in the winter evening air thanks to my “beer jacket” (or “vodka and various shots jacket” in my case). My hair didn’t frizz up, I wasn’t tired or grumpy. I was out with my friends having a good time and I was invincible. There was drinking, dancing, some more drinking, some more dancing and I even managed to entertain myself whilst my primary wing-woman was otherwise occupied. P.S A dangerous decision on her part, leaving me to fly solo. I’m a mischief magnet. So now, I’m able to believe that any night can be topped. In ways that can’t even be imagined. I’m just excited to see what will happen next!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's plenty more good times to be had. You can count on it!